Our services are not catered to users under the age of 18 because our services may provide access to content that contains strong language and/or sexual references. If you are, please obtain consent from your parent/guardian before using and/or accessing our services. Parental discretion is advised for all users below 18. All personal data provided by a user shall be deemed to have been submitted by a user above 18.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US. We collect Personal Data (such as Email address, PayPal account information, MAC address) when you voluntarily provide such information to us as and when required.
- INFORMATION WE GET FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES. When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect or receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information is collected passively using various technologies and cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. This information includes: –
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. This is described in detailed below.
- details of how you use our services such as your search queries.
- total number of visitors using our Services, the number of visitors to each page of our Services,
- how our users use and interact with our Services.
USAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the Personal Data you provide in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If you provide Personal Data for certain reason, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the reason for which it was provided. Your Personal Data and Information may also be used by us for the following reasons: –
- For the purposes of technical administration of the Services;
- Statistical analysis;
- Customer administration;
- To operate and provide the Services to you;
- To verify and process payment when you use the Services;
If we intend on using any Personal Data in any manner that is not consistent with this Policy, you will be informed of such anticipated use prior to or at the time at which the Personal Data is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. As such we will not sell or rent your Personal Data.
When you use our Services, your Device will automatically be issued with a cookie. Cookies are text files that are placed in your Device’s hard drive to identify your Device to our server. Generally, cookies themselves only record those areas of the site that have been visited by the Device in question, and the duration. Many websites and/or Software Application do this whenever a user visits their site in order to track traffic flow.
Depending upon the type of Device you are using, you may set your Device to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these, of course, means that certain personalised Services cannot then be provided to you.
Cookies: – We use “cookies” to store and track information about you and your use of our Services. Our cookie and information retrieved from our cookie is used in line with the uses set out in this Policy and more specifically:
- to track information such as the frequency and duration of your use of our Services, your click-stream as you go through our Services, your preferred sites, and help us determine whether you came to our Services from a particular Internet link or banner advertisement;
- to analyse the profile of visitors and users to helps us in providing you with better Services and to enhance our Services;
- to personalize the content, banners and promotions that you will see on our Services.
Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your Device at the end of a session. You are always free to decline cookies if your Device permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features of our Services
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur; we make reasonable efforts to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Personal Data that we collect from you will be stored and backed up securely in an environmentally-controlled location. Only authorized people with user ID and password from MyTV BAGUS have access to the information.
You must remember to log off after accessing and/or using our Services and/or close the browser window after use so that no unauthorized party can have access. You must not, at any time, divulge your Personal Data to any third party.